- FPGA Design and Simulation
- Digital, Analog and Mixed Signal design.
- Embedded processors and controllers.
- DSPs and Vision Systems.
- HDTV, SD, NTSC/PAL designs.
- High Speed memory: DDR3
- Verilog, VHDL, AHDL
- Low current, battery operation.
- Thermal and SPICE modeling.
- MATLAB integrated designs.
- LCD/Flat Panel implementations
- Cost Analysis, BOM, vendor managment
- Production managment, QA
- Project or role based consulting.
- LVDS, high pseed signaling
Mnemonics needed a complete battery powered handheld vision system for use with our custom software , we also were under a very aggressive development schedule for the project. In just a few months Mr. Herd delivered a complete custom vision system including DSP and camera in a 3” x 3.75" x 1” package footprint (2.5" x 1" pc board). MCG took the project starting with our product goals and implemented the FPGA including embedded DSP, PCB, BOM, cost analysis, technical documentation and oversaw the project into pre-production.
Dr. Michael Negin
President, Mnemonics Inc.